Sunday, February 23, 2014



THIS WEEKS LETTER FOR THE WEEK OF

FEBRUARY 17,2014




This week was....hard. My first week without my mom a.k.a. my trainer a.k.a Hermana Lopez. My companion I have now is GREAT. She´s been out for a year and I honestly can´t describe what she had already taught me just these 6 days. It´s going to be a great 6 weeks! It´s just very hard to go from having a routine when teaching with Hna. Lopez, being able to express how I feel in English if needed, and being with someone whose SO happy. Hermana Cisnero and I have to learn to teach together, NO English at all, and I think she is sick so that makes it hard to work with a smile. :/


I have spent the last few days worrying about our investigator, L. She isn´t doing so great and it´s breaking my heart. Keep her in your prayers!


Missions are hard. They are SO hard. Even though this week has been a tad bit tough, I am so HAPPY. It´s the craziest thing! It would be easier to count the moments that I don´t have a smile on my face rather than the moments I do. I think Hermana Lopez´ happiness rubbed off on me BIG TIME.


I have learned a lot this week. One of the biggest things I´ve learned is not to think of the sacrifice but to think of the blessings. I am so blessed to be in this area, to have the opportunity to learn from Hna. Cisnero, and I realized that I actually know Spanish.


I love and miss you all!


Love, Hermana Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment