Sunday, June 1, 2014


The dog bite....

 Mis hijas!
 8 missionaries!!!!!!!


"Elder" This is NOT the dog that took a bite out of Kaylee's leg....

 De mí primer districto!

 ¡mí madre!

 So this Elder and I were apparently in the same ward in Nampa, Idaho. I don´t remember him, but it´s true because it was with bishop Timmons. Weird. Do you guys remember his family? It´s Elder Hansen


 Elections! 



The things I go through to get rocks.
Battle wounds

 HATS!!!

Vegas Girls!!!

 Mís Abuelos in Uruguay! 



We did service at an open clinic place where there was a dental office. #trunky










 This little girl tells me every time she sees me ¨ITS MY BADGE!¨
 puppies!!!!!!


 8 missionaries over for lunch!



 Mí compañera for a day! 









En Montevideo por un día.

No comments:

Post a Comment