Tuesday, March 25, 2014











I´m going to BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok not exactly, but My next area is on the border of Brazil. I am excited, sad, nervous, or in other words a hot mess with my feelings about my next area. When the AP´s called I cried.I LOVE SAN FERNANADO, but I know it´s time to leave. Here I gained about 15 pounds.... Yes, that´s a 1 and a 5. That´s what I call 15 pounds in blessings.




My new companion is Hermana Jordan from the states. I was told that the house I will be living in is the ¨Mansion¨ of the mission and 6 sisters live together. I am also very excited to be going North where it´s hot and doesn´t get very cold during the winter. The only worry I have is, because it borders Brazil people speak Portuguese or a mix Spanish and Portuguese. I just got the hang of Spanish and now I get to go learn a language I´ve never even studied! Although I´m nervous, I am so excited and blessed to have the opportunity to learn 2 languages.




We had a really great week! One day we had members with us for EVERY lesson and they were all priesthood holders. This ward is really growing and learning how to work with the missionaries.




Love you and miss you all!




Love, Hermana Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment