1. I go hiking everyday in my area. LOTS OF HILLS:
2. I went to Brazil today.
3. We decorate our tree with garbage so all the stray dogs won´t eat it.
4. Saying goodbye to the members in San Fernando was VERY hard. I miss them everyday.
5. I live in a house with 4 sisters and one of them is from LAS VEGAS. WOOH!
6. I still miss my trainer so, so, so, so, so, so, so very much. Hermana Lopez is the best missionary ever!
7. I LOVE MY COMPANION. Hermana Jordan is exactly what I needed. Really, EXACTLY what I needed.
8. Lastly, and most importantly. WE HAVE GENERAL CONFERENCE THIS WEEKEND!!!! It´s better than Christmas.
We have lots of people to invite to listen to a prophet speak. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet for these days. We need to invite people to listen to his words. If theirs anyone you can count on to convert someone, I know you can count on the prophet. haha I love this gospel and I feel the spirit more and more everyday. I know TODAY IS THE DAY the lord is hastening his work and we have WORK to do. I love and miss you all!
Love, Hermana Baca