Monday, March 9, 2015

February 9,2015



I spent my birthday in the same place as I did last year. 

My birthday and Carolines birthday. 12 and 21

Our little family.
A super Juicer a member gave us. This was a tender mercy from the Lord for me. Not only did she give us the juicer, but she gives us BAGS of fruit all the time and even the other day we ate lunch at a members house and they also gave us BAGS of fruit. I feel like it`s the Lord showing me that he is aware of me, my needs, and my wants. 



Ciudad Vieja


So today we took a train to Ciudad Viaja in Montevideo. It`s an old city that`s very touristy. It was fun.
Montevideo is BEAUTIFUL

Hermana Galvan


ARTIGASSSSSSSSSSSS

Hermana Hafen and I are MOMS! The new hijita Hermana Galvàn 

Doctrine and Covenants 101


Happy Birthday to Hermana GALVAN

No comments:

Post a Comment